Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's a great day to meet the rest of the redheads.


Let's talk, just you and me.  Look, you don't have my hairline like the other 2 kiddos.



Olyvia's going home outfit.  I searched high and low for something that wasn't pink this time.  Do you know how hard it is to find outfits for newborns that aren't pink or blue?  But the shopper in me prevailed and I found one.  It is really cute, I must say. 



It was love at first sight.  But why, oh why, couldn't I have put on some make-up first?!  And I'm so glad all my babies have a little darker skin than I do.  Although, either way, they're going to sunburn.  Easily and A LOT.

Daddy was trying to nap, he'd had a long couple of days.


Lilly couldn't wait to meet Olyvia.  She had gotten sick and been home from school that day due to a fever.  The nurses found masks for her and Andy to wear at home when we arrived so she could see and hold her.  Andy on the other hand, was more excited to see Michael and I.  I hope he stays this way for a while and just ignores her.




No comments: