Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let's Go See Santa

We finally made it to see Santa! We took Aunt Cara and Aunt Tammy and went to the mall in Topeka. Lilly wouldn't tell us what she wanted and then right before it was our turn, she looked at me and said, "Mommy, what did I want again?" If only I'd known it would be that easy this year. So I reminded her of the things we had talked about earlier and up we went. She hopped right up on his lap and they had quite the conversation. She was telling him that she wanted the Littlest Pet Shop Clubhouse, 2 Barbies and a Barbie playhouse (which was not one of the items I remindered her of just minutes before). I was trying to stand close enough to hear, (Santa's helper needs to know too!) and then Michael is yelling at me to get out of the picture. Go figure, it's never as easy as you think it should be!

Then came Andy's turn. Santa said, "I bet you like Elmo" and then out of no where, Andy just yells "ELMO!!!!!". So, even though Santa's Elf already had Andy's gift, they had to find something Elmo to have under the tree too. He was a big boy and thought it was pretty fun!

No comments: