Saturday, November 8, 2008

Carving Pumpkins


Last Wednesday night I hurried home from the church so I could help Michael with the annual carving of the pumpkins we so carefully selected at the patch. When I got home, everyone was ready to get started, so I grabbed a quick bite and we dug in...literally! Enjoy these pictures!


Lilly had to "show" Andy the pumpkin seeds and what to do with it when you pulled them out!

That's my girl!

He was getting the hang of it... in between putting the pumpkin seeds and goo into his mouth!


Andy only lasted about half an hour and then he had to go to bed. For all our sakes! Daddy and Lilly finished the pumpkins and then scared themselves with them. What a great night we had.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are such good parents. Lilly and Andy are so lucky.
God bless, Love Memaw