Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our Ballerina

I finally did it. I signed Lilly up for her first 'extra-curricular' activity. I took her on Saturday to try out the dance class and she absolutely loved it! Of course, our shy daughter, was the first to answer questions and volunteer to try out the steps. Andy and Dad stayed home, so I think this will be perfect mother-daughter time. Here are some pictures of her in her ballet shoes and tap shoes. She said she likes ballet better, so Great Grandma Snook will be thrilled! Stay tuned, I'm sure I'll have more pictures and video of our budding star!




Look at that form, and she seems to get so high on her toes already!




Seriously, she looks so grown up here. What has happened to my baby?!?! Sorry, just had to have a moment there....

4 comments:

Meg said...

Holy crap! She IS up on her toes! Strong toes for a four year old. Where is she taking class at?

Tenille said...

There's a lady here in town that started a studio over the summer. She grew up in McLouth, so Michael knows her, which I think makes it easier. It's $30 a month, and the only bad thing is that it's on Saturday mornings for her age group.

Anonymous said...

WOW...Lilly is so talented. She's standing on her toes already. What a cutie!
Deb H.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly where she gets her talent. Mom told me about the picture. She is very proud of her. It's neat for them to have something in common. Will send you a couple of pictures that I have of Mom for Lilly to have. Love MOM