Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just because we like to laugh...

Michael here, this is my first post, so be kind!!


Okay, Lilly and I like to sit around and watch TV together. And one of our favorite shows is the original Muppets Show. Recently they have actually been coming out with DVD collections of the first few seasons. Well Lilly and I are now the proud owners of the first 3 seasons and we love to watch and re-watch the episodes. Last night I was surfing the net just looking around and thought that I would look the Muppets up on youtube.com This short by Beaker was Lilly and I's favorite of the night. Hope you like it too. Just follow the link.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcUxwpOQ_A

2 comments:

Cara said...

Folks, this is the future of our educational system. My brother the future principal is a fan of the muppets and when he is bored he looks up beeker on internet.

The proud big sister
Cara

Cara said...

But he sure does have cute kids!!!